David Jaffe is a sought after speaker for scholar-in-residence weekends, book talks and guest lectures. His topics range from the inner-life to peace-making to social justice, Jewish law, history and story-telling. David’s engaging style, warmth and personal stories create ideal learning environments for experienced students and beginners alike.
- Introduction to Mussar: Theory, History and Practice (This can be expanded to a series of classes over a weekend with a focus on specific middot)
- Spirituality and Social Change: Connecting Inner and Outer Transformation (These sessions are based on my book, Changing the World From the Inside Out, and can be presented as a series of classes according to different chapters including topics like Ratzon/Motivation, Choice, various Middot and Shabbat)
- Breslov Spiritual Practices: History, Theory and Practice
- Mussar and Constructive Conflict: Practical Techniques for Turning Unpleasant Disagreements into Generative Experiences
- Jewish Peacemaking: Wisdom for Transforming Conflict Between Individuals and Communities
- Holistic Learning: Integrating the Head, Heart and Hand
- Paradoxical Leadership: Three Rabbinic Stories for Balancing Communal Tensions
- Individual and Community Series: Jewish Prayer and Holidays as Training for Living Together Across Difference
- Gems of Jewish Wisdom: Forgiveness and Constructive Feedback
- 5000 Years of Jewish History on One Foot
- Why Jews Pray to the East: The Role of Israel in Jewish Consciousness
- The Yetzer Harah: Enemy or Valued Teacher?